Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I know if my 2015 forest river surveyor 201rbs has

Customer Question

How do I know if my 2015 forest river surveyor 201rbs has heat pads on holding tanks.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The heat pads are an "option" for the arctic package. Normally for the tank pads you might have a small thermostat with a dial in the outside plumbing bay or a switch to turn them on, sometimes they will also stick a switch inside and that is normally near the monitor panel. Also you might be able to look at the tanks on the top and see if any wires are going to them, if so then it sounds like it has them. I also might call the selling dealer and confirm since the pads are an option for this model...... Hope this helps some... Robert

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There are two 40 amp fuses in the panel. Could they be related to the tanks
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Could be what I might do is remove them and then see what does not work, normally the tanks would take a fuse size like that or the power converter. I would think they would have marked the panel to indicate they are for the tank pads. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped... If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert