Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 27 ft flying cloud and would like to install a

Customer Question

I have a 27 ft flying cloud and would like to install a camera (not wireless). Should I mount the camera inside or out? How do I get the wire down to the bottom so that I can run it to the propane tank compartment?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It goes on the outside and usually we try to run the wiring down inside the end cap by fishing it where the marker lights are and then down to the taillights and then out the bottom. Sometimes it can be done via the ceiling, but it can take longer and this varies from coach to coach. Having a wire snake is almost a must. Hope that helps some. Please get back to me if you need more here as all follow ups are included in our fee. FYI, a wireless is much easier to install.