Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Certified technian program web site?

Customer Question

Certified technian program web site?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I go about it? Thats getting school by its warranty's
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Not sure what you are asking here? Are you looking for a good school so you can become a certified tech? Please explain further what information you need here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do pdi, walk Thur, recalls, repairs for a sale lot that only has open range rv s inventory they want to sublet me work like warranty, and access to part tech support etc. but because I'm not a open range manufacture certified tech from the company it leave short so plans are to get that because there are no one out here qualified. I already have been pass certified by rvia register, certified.Since last year other like dicor inc. rubber roof replacement Atwood waterheaters and furnace, trained and cert.wingard company ,Lg Lippert manufacture.over ten years hands on. example heartland inc. Work three year recent at a dealership with warranty now I'm mobile and lic so I'm falling behind and I been f**k for years at fifteen dollars an hr. With a commute of over one hundred mile a day that's why I want more at out of it and there's room to improve and grow with the time. Hope you understand and thank you for your time Noe Sanchez 31yrs old with a wife and 8yr boy and 5yr girl a great Dane ..
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

So you are already certified with RVIA, but want to get certified with Open Range? And yes, with that kind of experience you should be making more than $15/hour for sure! I start my people there and most now are making twice that. Where are you located? And have you checked around for other opportunities in your area? I am adding a link to their website so you can contact them. IF I am not getting what you wanted here please get back to me with more explanation. Thanks! http://www.highlandridgerv.com/contact/

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Were you asking is we do certified technician training on our site? IF so, that is a negative. We answer questions only. IF you are looking for a website that does, then please get back to me.