Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

What is the location of the ground fault circuit interruptor

Customer Question

what is the location of the ground fault circuit interruptor on a 2002 four winds 5000 (Thor)...outlet above sink does not work
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

They can stick these about anywhere including the outside, so I would look in the bathroom and galley to start, look in all the cabinets and then look in all other areas including the outside, normally you would have at least one for that circuit. Go to breaker panel and shut all the breakers OFF then back ON sometimes a breaker can trip and it may not look like it. Beyond that I would start checking the connections at each outlet that is not working starting closest to the breaker panel working away from it. IF you happen to have an inverter (allows you to have AC power when you are unplugged) make sure you do not have a breaker tripped on that, most will have one or two breakers, hope this helps some. IF you have more quetions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, please let me know if you have more questions or concerns..

Have a Safe and Happy Holidays.... Robert