gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

How do I change my mileage on my speedometer from kilometers

Customer Question

How do I change my mileage on my speedometer from kilometers to mileage on my coachman sportcoach motorhome ?? Thanks Keith
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What chassis do you have on your Sportscoach?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert, I have a Freightliner Custom Chassis in my motorhome, thanks for your time in this matter, hope you and your family have a great holiday !! Keith
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Let me see what info I can find out.... IF I can not find anything I will let you know and put your question back up for other experts....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Just so I am sure, where is the read out, is it on the mini-message center or on the actual gage, click HERE and have a look that is for the medallion dash but I have a feeling that might be a slightly later version. IF the readout is on the speedometer there might be dip switches on the back of the gage but I would need the make and model of that to see what the settings would...... Robert