Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Trying to use the convection oven and it will run a few

Customer Question

Trying to use the convection oven and it will run for only a few minutes and stops and it say F5 what does that mean. Deanna
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What you can try and do is unplug the microwave for several mins and then power it back up and set the clock, the F-5 code is a failure to the circuit board or the temp sensor and is a non repairable code, so if the F-5 will not go away then the unit will have to be replaced. I know not the news you are wanting to hear, but the F5 code is a non repairable code, you can do a search as well in RV forums and see what other owners are saying as well..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?

Robert