Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I purchased a 1986 ale lite 5th and I would like to get a

Customer Question

I purchased a 1986 ale lite 5th and I would like to get a operators manual
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This is one of the most difficult questions we see, getting any kind of info on these older units is very difficult. IF I had a manual I would give it to you. I have been an expert on this site for several years and know one place you can try that is a manual exchange, have had other owners report back that it has helped. IF the info. is not available you make a posting to what you are after. Click HERE to view. My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, we try to respond in a timely matter with the best possible answer. Only select a rating if you are satisfied.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Also I wanted to mention that if you got the model numbers for the appliances and go HERE you can find most all the info out on how they work along with troubleshooting, that is a great resource.... All your appliances should have a sticker on them with the manufacturer and model...... Hope this helps some more.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Have a Safe and Happy New Year... Robert