Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

How to improve the drivability of my 2015 26he Vista with a

Customer Question

How to improve the drivability of my 2015 26he Vista with a 158 inch wb
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

I have had good reports back on those installing Koni adjustable shocks. Kind of pricey, but well worth the investment. Be sure that the alignment is correct and try adjusting the tire pressures some. Just a few pounds either way can make a bid difference. Keep in mind that those given are just recommendations. Start by lowering them by 5 lbs each. Adding some weight in the front usually helps for those units with a larger overhang in the rear. Move as much forward as you can when on the road. Hope those prove out to be helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Did you find my suggestions helpful here or is there more I can share with you on this?