Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Can I remove the fuel pump in s 2004 Forrest river

Customer Question

Can I remove the fuel pump in s 2004 Forrest river Georgetown with out dropping tank
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Not likely, I have heard of owners cutting holes in the floor but I would not recommend it, the tank can be lowered and then you will have access to the pump. Should have some straps on the tank and a using a floor jack with blocks of wood will allow you to lower the tank a little, disconnect any hoses and then lower it the rest of the way. In the shop it is about a 4 hour job and many times the fuel will be removed and then pumped back in, makes it easier to work with the tank if it is not full. Sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear. IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped at all?.... Robert