Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am ***** ***** Womank and I have a 2006 Keystone Sprinter.

Customer Question

Customer: I am ***** ***** Womank and I have a 2006 Keystone Sprinter. Turn the heat on and all it does is click. Nothing else. turn it off and back on again and the same thing happens. No heat. any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It has an electronic ignitor, theres no pilot light. Thats about all we know except it won't come on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

The most common problem when this happens is the control board. In later model furnaces the timed delay relay is on the board and goes bad frequently as these OEM boards are made in China and pretty much junk. Take a look outside and tell me if you have an outside inspection panel over the furnace exhaust or not. IF so, you can access the board from there. IF not, the furnaces has to be pulled out. This can be a bad relay in the ceiling box control. What is the make of your A/C and thermostat? That would help me direct you in some testing. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some help in sorting this out?