gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

NEED WIRING DIAGRAM FOR 2002 29j WILDERNESS ALL WIRES CUT

Customer Question

NEED WIRING DIAGRAM FOR 2002 29j WILDERNESS ALL WIRES CUT UNDER STOVE/ FUSE BOX/BREAKERS RAY m @***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

No, and I doubt one is available anywhere. Tell me what the problem is and we can do it this way or via a phone chat if you can call me on your cell.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did someone steal the load center?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not available on a phone just EMail . The entire wiring harness was stolen. I was hoping that you were with Fleetwood and would have the appropriate info requested but I am thinking that is not the case. but thanks anyhow.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Fleetwood won't have this......it will need to be done manually. If you can attach some photos of what is left I can tell you what goes with what.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this yet? IF not, please attach a photo of the cut wiring and I can direct you in how to hook it back up.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a local mechanic hook up most of the wires .He is at a loss re some of it, but the lights, fridge ,plugs are ok . The A/C and range hood are still out. I can live with that Thanks anyway. Ray M
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

O.K............not that hard to figure out.