Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Have have 4 slides and only one slide button do I push it

Customer Question

Have have 4 slides and only one slide button do I push it once for the front slide wait for it to stop then press same button again for second slide and work thru all***** please advise and thank you, ***** ***** a wildwood 38,5 lodge
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

You just hold it down and the slides will come out one at a time. Try to be plugged into shore power or have the genset running (if you have one) as you do this as slide motors take a lot of power. Be sure you keep the batteries hydrated (water in them) and the cables cleaned. Keep in mind that the average battery life in RVs is about 3 years, so yours may be about ready for change. They can be load tested by most places that sell batteries to see what the actual condition is. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you needed more on this or have I provided all you need here?