Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

This is getting rediculous. I have already signed up with

Customer Question

This is getting rediculous. I have already signed up with credit card info, Robert got my question, sent Email responding, I am trying to answer his question, the number on the control panel he wants is P/N(###) ###-#### Paul XXX
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi I am sorry you are having issues responding....

Please respond here if needed. You are allowed to respond as much as needed as follow ups are included. I have no control over the site operation or the billing, I am here to assist you with your issue.

Please let me look that system up and I will respond shortly. This is not the answer, just making contact with you.

Just so I am sure you get NO lights at all on the control pad?

Robert

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I cannot get any lights on the control panel. Paul
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

in your other question you mentioned it would not turn on so I will start there and you can respond and let me know. Please keep in mind I have not idea of what you have tried.

1... If the pad is not coming ON at all Make sure the ignition is in the run position or the engine is running.

2.. Make sure the parking brake is set.

3. IF it is in AUTO shut off try hitting the ON/OFF button TWO time and see if it will turn on.

IF it still will not turn on there could be a blow fuse for the system, I still need to pull up a wiring diagram and look as the control box (not the control pad) will sometimes have fuses on it. IF you want to check the other items I will let you know what I find out on the fuses and that control box.... Robert

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Please call me on XXXX XXX when you have a response. When I tried to answer your question, I got gene again,as if i had not signed up yet. I signed up correctly, with credit card info entered correctly, etc. Thanks, Paul
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

OK

There is an extra charge for phone service, not my rules. I am not sure why you can not reply here. Click HERE for customer support, I am trying to track down a service manual for you... Robert

I think you are good as long as you can see this and respond.....

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
1 and 2 Yes, Yes, I know that is correct procedure. 3, I have tried that, No luck. I cannot find any switch box inside coach, I have found a 3 amp fuse that is good, another 10 amp 3/4"X3/4"X3/4" fuse? circuit breaker? in same outside panel in one of the outside door compartment I do not know how to check. That's all I have done. Paul
Since i now have you on the internet, lets keep with it.
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

OK

So click HERE for a service manual and it will have you so some checks, please try and hit the ON/OFF button on the pad TWO times and see if it comes on.

You will also see the control box next to the control pad, I would check all the connectors on that box, if one got knocked loose it would not allow the pad to turn on, many times they will stick that control box in the overhead in one of the storage compartments.

It is also possible you have a blown fuse in the chassis fuse box so I would also check that area for a blown fuse if you have no power going to the control box. You might need to get the FIN and get a hold of Fleetwood for any fuse locations, I do not have a diagram for the coach side. Hope this helps some... Robert

I got your response and think the next step would be to find the control box and check the connections, it shows it on page 14 the control box is on the right hand side, below that is a troubleshooting chart for you.... Robert

Please let me know if you need more help, I am around daily and respond when I can. Also I only get credit when you select a rating but my goal is for you to be satisfied.

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

I see you did tell me you hit the button twice, I was typing as your response came back to me. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Also so you know I will request a refund on the other question so you do not get charged on that one....

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have found no control box next to the control pad, I will search in outside compartments again, cannot find any electrical panel or circuit breaker box inside coach. The electrical panel I found in outside compartment has many fuses, including the 10 amp 3/4'X3/4'X3/4" fuse? or circuit breaker? than a chart says it has something to do with the leveling system. Cannot check it in place. Does it just pull out? The 3 camp fuse checked OK. I am guessing it is for the control panel, while the 10 amp must control the electronic motors? It would seem that this 3/4" gadget would be a circuit breaker, is that correct? Paul
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
did the number P/N(###) ###-####help?
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

OK

Does it look like the picture below? Also the control box will NOT be next to the pad, I was saying in the PDF file I sent it showed it next to the pad.

On some Fleewood's there is a center console on the floor and that console comes out and the leveling control box is in that location. One harness will go right to the control box.

Yes it did help some knowing what system you have. The coach wiring is a different story, might need to contact Fleetwood direct for fuse locations but I can tell you how to test the breaker if that is what you are seeing on the picture below...... Robert

Breaker, click on link....

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The one in the picture is not like anything like what I have seen. The one I described is with all of the small fuses, but there are several or more that are the 3/4"X3/4"X3/4" that the chart on the wall of the compartment says is 10 amp. There are also a number of 50 amp fuses in that panel box, that are id'ed on the fuses just like the 3 amp is, just much bigger fuses.
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

OK

If it is a fuse then on the top of it should be two very small openings or holes, if you have a test light you can test each side of the fuse for power, the test light would light up and the fuse would be good, most likely these are blade style fuses and will pull straight out if the contact inside is broken the fuse is bad. Robert

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I did not get the PDF file you said you sent. I have an electrical tester that I can check all size fuses that have the two little holes. This 3/4" gadget does not have any such holes in it, it is also made of metal. There are several of them. I suppose they must be circuit breakers, Do you know if they just plug in? Doesn't seem to be any way to get behind them. By the way, I signed up to pay $36 a month, for 5 questions per month. The site did not give me the option for a one time charge.
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

OK

I do not handle the money or payments, I only get credit when you select a rating. Click HERE if you have questions on the billing.

IF you can send a photo of what you are seeing it might help, you should be able to add a photo into your reply. For the wiring and troubleshooting click HERE it has your system.....

Robert