gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I am looking Storage Switch in my 9182 Norcold RV fridge?

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am looking for the Storage Switch in my 9182 Norcold RV fridge? Please help as I have intermittent power to control board
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

How are you determining that this is the problem? Is the optical going dark? Please explain further what the symptoms are. I am also making a phone chat option available for you if you think that would be helpful here.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Is this in a trailer or motor home? And by "storage switch" are you talking about the disconnect solenoid switch? Most of the time this is from a bad connection that may have gotten some moisture into it from a damp climate. It can be the optical went south and those are usually rebuildable unless it is the optical proper. I just had one done recently. Some places would try to sell you a new fridge. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.