Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We seem to be having issues with our black tank and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** ***** we seem to be having issues with our black tank and wondering if the only answer is to replace it with a new one
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we can only go 3-4 days before it shows full and smells up the rv...have flushed it several times, used all types of flushes and it doesn't seem to help. There is only two of us, so it should go longer than that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: we have a 2013 Cedar Creek
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Try putting some Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner in there according to the directions and it should clean it out and take away any smell. If your local dealer doesn't stock it you can buy it directly off the website and I am attaching a link to that for you. Great stuff! Most of my customers swear by it and never use any other product. Try using RV toilet paper and that will help as well. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.5starhappycamper.com/

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Were you able to get this cleaned out? Please let me know what you think of these products...........thanks!