Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have 1986 Champion lasalle motorhome. I have had less than

Customer Question

I have 1986 Champion lasalle motorhome. I have had less than two years and have never tried to use the funace. A duo-therm 90120-001. The gas to the stove works. I have cycled the funace many times as the instructions on the unit say. It blows nothing but cold air. I am an electrician. I would like tocheck what ever would ignite the gas to see if that is the probem. any advice would be a help. thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

This sounds like the control board may be bad. I am adding a link to the manual for this series furnace. That should provide some help on this. Once you pull the "guts" out of the shell you can access the board and have it tested at most any shop. If it is bad, I would go with an after market board made by Dinosaur Electronics as they are far superior to the OEM boards and have an outstanding warranty. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/901.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

I would still go ahead and have the LP pressure checked at the tank regulator as this needs to be done at least once a year and if often neglected. Most shops have a manometer and can do this if you take it into them.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just following up here to see if you were able to check this out and if you still need more help with sorting this out?