Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

2004 monaco cayman braking system is hydraulic anti lock,

Customer Question

2004 monaco cayman braking system is hydraulic anti lock, which needs my full weight pressure to stop. Is there a brake booster system available?
Category: RV
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

yes you can fit a remote booster almost anywhere in the vehicle and plumb it into the brake circuit

this firm sell a variety of kits and boosters

http://www.mpbrakes.com/techtalk/boosters/remote-mounted-brake-boosters-vacuum-booster-solutions-for-cramped-engine-compartments

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What!! This site doesn't even list my RV on choices for searching their database for me to review or order ???
Did you even read that it is a monaco cayman, which is a RV, not a vehicle (car)???
Please research again and provide appropriate links to a site so I can read about and possibly order.
Please help...thank you
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

OK

please bear in mind that on most of these kits you still have to make mounting brackets and plumb them in yourself

but hopefully this site should be helpful, as they list your vehicle

https://veurinksrv.stores.dealerspike.com/hydraulic-brake-booster-motorhome-monaco-p5925847.aspx

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.