Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I would like to know where or how to obtain a owners manual

Customer Question

I would like to know where or how to obtain a owners manual for a 2000 ford damon intruder
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Did you try their website? Get back to me if that didn't work out and I can suggest some ways to obtain one.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Can't find it!
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

O.K......several places to check. Amazon books and E-bay are places that you can sometimes find these listed. Another source is a place where people list what they have or are looking for. rvingthemidwest.com and if none of those are productive I have had some customers here contact the owner of the same year, make and model and offer to have one copied and sent to them. You Google that information and find one or more for sale and contact the sellers. I have found many are open to this idea. Kind of unorthodox, but it works. Please let me know how this turns out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Damon is a Thor Motorcoach product and they have a website and some manuals you ca

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

can download or give Thor Customer Service a call and ask them directly. Hope this proves helpful here.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just following up here. Were you able to contact Thor and get the manual you needed?