Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have an electrical problem with what I believe is the dual

Customer Question

I have an electrical problem with what I believe is the dual battery charging and engine cranking system on a 1996 Rexhall Aerbus XL 3300 and I need a coach/chassis wiring diagram to troubleshoot. I contacted Rexhall in California and the guy who answered the phone as "Rexhall Company" states they do not publish or sell wiring diagrams to dealers or the public. The guy was not much help. So, where do I turn for help?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VIN # *****
Engine: 460 Ford V8
Chassis: I believe this is a Ford F53 chassis.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi mt name is Robert..

This is a VERY difficult question, I gave been in the RV repair industry for about 18 years and getting any kinds of prints on older units is next to impossible. My thinking on this is you might have a Battery Control Center (BCC) It would be located outside under the hood, inside would be the solenoids, some breakers and fuses, DO you see that box and if so is there a make and model on it? That would be the only way I might be able to assist you.

I would also get a 12 volt test light and go to the solenoid for the disconnect and see if you have power going to the LARGE posts, if you have power on one side and not the other jump the posts and see if power comes on, that might be a clue. I am not here to take your money but assist you the best I can, you can follow up as much as needed. Let me know on the BCC.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, thanks. I will take a look for a battery control center box and get back in touch.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sounds like a plan... I am around daily and respond when I can, no hurry on my end... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert