Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Ihave a 90lt Dometic fridge in my coromal van which works on

Customer Question

Ihave a 90lt Dometic fridge in my coromal van which works on gas but not AES .The van is only 3 years old so the fridge is reasonably new.Any ideas to what the problem may be ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

If the service breaker isn't tripped, the I would check the AC fuse on the control board and the heating element. That would take a multimeter. The control board is found on the back side of the fridge and accessed via the outside inspection panel. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am attaching a copy of the manual for this model in case you don't have one. If the fuse is good and the breaker isn't tripped and the heating element checks out good, then the other cause would be a bad selector switch or loose connection ont there. http://caravansplus.com.au/catalog/pdf.php?pdf_id=1067

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to track down the AC issue? If you need help testing the heating element please get back to me as all follow ups are included in our fee.