peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2002 Monaco Knight with Diesel Cummings engine. I

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Monaco Knight with Diesel Cummings engine. I have a problem that the fuse marked "Key", which is a 10 amp fuse keeps blowing. This shuts down the engine, the instrument panel, the camera, etc. Any suggestions?? David
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont have the diagrams on your model here but with this fuse shorting out this indicates either one of the components on this fuses circuit is shorting out causing the fuse to short out like this here or that the wiring leading from the fuse to the components it feeds is shorting out.This may be the camera or camera wiring itself as this can be a common issue on allot of models.This will have to be checked into further to locate the cause and from there repaired to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete