Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I've Had this old mobile home in my back yard a year now,

Customer Question

I've Had this old mobile home in my back yard for about a year now, and a friend wants to rent it, so I figured I had better see what it's going to take to get it everything running. I hooked up a propane bottle, (5 gal.) and tried to light the furnace, but no such luck. I got the hot water tank's pilot to light but not the burner, and all 4 burners on the stove light up so it's getting propane, where should I start, also when I turn the thermastat up shouldn't the fan start running? The furnace is a Duo-Therm model # *****
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Yes, it should if this has a direct spark ignition in it. I need to go back and see if I have any old manuals on this as it is a very old system and not exactly the same as RVs use. I will get back to you......

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

I don't have anything on this unit but I am attaching a link for you that should have a manual and parts. Give them a shout and please let me know if they were able to assist. Thanks! http://hvacpartstore.com/duotherm.html