Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Monaco 2009 dynasty cockpit shades click and then go down by

Customer Question

Monaco 2009 dynasty cockpit shades click and then go down by themselves for no reason other than must be getting signal like when you do press the switch
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Does this happen with the ignition key on or off? OR it does not matter? DO you happen to know the manufacturer of the shades?

Robert

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
far off. Mca
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

OK

It is very possible the shades are get a signal from something inside the RV, IF you have ballast lights turn them off and unplug any chargers you have plugged in, sometimes the chargers can cause problems. Want to eliminate that as the problem. IF that is not the problem then I suspect the switch might be at fault and I would replace it OR disconnect the wires and see what happens, if the shade does not move then I would replace it. Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi.. Was just checking in to see if my answer helped. Not sure if you know but Monaco has a Technical support department, I might give them a call and see if they have seen this issue. They can be reached at 877....466....6226... IF you have more question please feel free to contact me... Robert