Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 06 Quantum AX6 extreme edition. my water pump is

Customer Question

I have a 06 Terry Quantum AX6 extreme edition. my water pump is sucking air, not working very good. I would like to know where it is located in the trailer so i can trouble shoot and replace thanks ***** *****
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Normally you can hear the pump and it would give you a general idea of where it is located. Sometimes they can be in the plumbing bay and you would see a panel with screws on it, it could also be near the tank or city water connector. Find the tank and check that area, if it is not there go inside opposite of the city water connector that is outside and listen for the pump, sometimes they will stick these under the bed or below a panel for the bathroom sink. They will change location on each model and from year to year so it is hard to say exact location. IF you still can not find it please let me know as other expert might be able to help out on this.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Also if it is inside sometimes they will use a false panel with a nailer on the bottom and you would have to remove the screws and the panel would come out.

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?, if you still have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert