Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I plugged in a new duo therm comfort controller, it just

Customer Question

I plugged in a new duo therm comfort controller, it just says EE .i unplugged it and plugged my old one in and it works fine. I ordered a new one because I don't think the temp
Reading is accurate
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert

Try this, turn the T-stat OFF, hold the top and bottom buttons, while holding the top and bottom buttons turn the thermostat ON, you should see FF once you see that release and see f the thermostat responds..... Also if you went from a four button thermostat to a 5 button please let me know....... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert