Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a duo-term analog control kit Modelthat does not work

Customer Question

I have a duo-term analog control kit Model(###) ###-####that does not work when I select the heat range of 74 degrees it will not run. But if I move the thermostat above 85 degrees it will run.
Do I need to replace this thermostat?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Yes it sounds like the thermostat is at a fault if you have to raise the temp up to get it to kick on. IF it was not kicking on at all then it could be another component but since it is coming on then it is sending a signal to the furnace, I would replace it. Most RV parts stores should be able to tell you what options you have for that, when calling I would get the make and model of the AC unit as well.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert