Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2008 forest river salem edge 20 bh we have power

Customer Question

we have a 2008 forest river salem edge 20 bh we have power to microwave and all outlets also a.c. unit .we have no interior lights no fridge power and furnace. checked all fuses and also checked breakers
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Sounds like you have an issue with the power converter, the power converter will take the incoming AC voltage and make the DC voltage and charge the battery. All the items you mentioned that are not working are on the DC side. The power converter will be part of the main fuse/breaker panel OR stand alone and plug into an outlet. IF you can get me the make and model of the converter I might be able to send you some troubleshooting. I might also go to the battery and look for a tripped breaker, below is a picture, sometimes they will put one on the charge line from the converter to the battery, as a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery and can be on the frame, most have a tiny button that pops out when they trip.... Hope this helps some, follow ups are included if needed.... Robert

breaker..

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi....was just checking in to see if my answer helped, let me know if you need more help.......Robert