Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am having a problem with lighting in my 2015 Jayco Hawk.

Customer Question

I am having a problem with lighting in my 2015 Jayco White Hawk.
Awning LED, Exterior light on upper slide side of trailer and interior over head lights not working. Each has an on off switch in the panel next to the entry door.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This might not be a simple fix, I would check the switch and see if the switch is getting voltage to it, if the switch is getting voltage but nothing happens when you hit the switch then it could be a wiring issue from the switch to the lights. IF you have no power at the switch then the problem is between the switch and fuse panel. These items should be DC powered and you should have a fuse in the main fuse panel inside. I would check each fuse with a test light and verify they all have power. IF you find a fuse that does not have power I might check the back side of the fuse holder for loose wires. Need to try and isolate the problem and see if the issue is from the switch to the lights OR from the fuse panel to the switch. I also see you mentioned this is a 2015, it should be covered under warranty, if you start taking to many components apart and they catch on it could void any warranty, have seen that happen before...... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped or if you have more questions or concerns...

Thanks... Robert