Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am trying to locate the water pump in my 1999 Rexhall

Customer Question

I am trying to locate the water pump in my 1999 Rexhall Aerbus
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a Ford chassis , which a mechanic stated is P30
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is the Fresh water pump, that I am looking for...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it NOT under the bed either...
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay..... A few places I have seen these but please keep in mind that they will stick these in different places per year and model. To start I would look outside in the plumbing bay for a false panel, many times they will stick the pump pretty close to the water tank, and sometimes it can be mounted up high on the wall outside in that compartment or you would have an access panel that is screwed in you have to remove. I would also take a look under the bathroom sink, have seen some where you have to pull the false bottom in the cabinet and the pump is in that location. Some where in fact under the bed but you stated it was not there. I would also look directly opposite of the city water connector that is outside, so go inside in that area and look for the pump. IF you still can not find it please let me know as other expert might have some input on this.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Was just checking in to see if you found the water pump...

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have explored yr suggestions, I have not found it yet
Jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it on the inside of the coach?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes it very well could be, sometimes they will stick it under the bathroom sink, the bottom panel comes off and it would be in that location, I would go to your plumbing bay outside and then go inside and have a look in that same area, under the cabinets etc..... Robert