Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2010 210 popular which has a bad circuit breaker,

Customer Question

I have a 2010 210 popular which has a bad circuit breaker, how can I replace same as it appears that the circuit breaker is inside a box which looks difficult to get to? Does the front plate come off the box?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Yes, but some of them are riveted on. This should have a Magnetek load center and those are held on with two hex bolts, one on either side of the breakers. Look and see and then get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

IF you have one of the riveted on versions, you can use a drill bit and gently drill the head off and then the face comes off and you can get to the breaker. Just punch the rivet out with a small drift punch and then use a Pop-Rivet to put it back on or some small metal screws.

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get the front off and replace the bad breaker?