Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I need your help, the fridge in our campervan is completely

Customer Question

Hi there I need your help, the fridge in our campervan is completely dead, we used it 3 weeks ago and all was good. The campervan & fridge are just under 2 years old. can you help we were supposed to be going away this weekend.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you plugged into shore power? When was the last time you had the batteries serviced? Get back to me with this and if you have either a 12 VDC test light or a small digital multimeter so we can run some tests.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am adding a link to the User Manual for this model in case you don't have one. Print it out or Bookmark it so you can come back to it again. If the display is dark then the fuse in the main load center or the battery disconnect are the first places to check. Then check the fuse on the circuit board which is accessed at the rear of the fridge and via the outside inspection panel. Please get back to me if you need help with the testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.caravanfridges.co.uk/pdf-manuals/rmd-operation-manual.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back with you to see if charging up the battery resolved this issue for you?