Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have an Alpine model 3450RL rv. I am trying to locate the

Customer Question

I have an Alpine model 3450RL rv. I am trying to locate the fuse for the electric jacks on the rear of the unit. Help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

Normally they will put an in-line fuse or shortstop style breaker near the battery. Below is a picture of the breaker, most have a small tab that pops out when they trip. As a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery and can be on the frame. IF you see any the voltage to chassis ground should be very close on each post. Normally the jacks, slide-room are wired directly to the battery. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Follow ups are included... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, or if you have more questions or concerns.... Robert