Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My fan made a loud noise and unit stopped does not come back

Customer Question

my fan made a loud noise and unit stopped does not come back on. is there a repair company in or near Nanaimo british Columbia Canada .unit was purchased nov last year
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Any RV shop can repair this for you. The plastic cagge probably broke. You might call around and see if there is a mobile tech who works in your area. This takes about an hour to repair. The part isn't too expenive either.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unit is still under warrenty how will service tec be paid
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Atwood will pay him if this is under warranty OR they may re-imburse you if you pay him. It can work either way or if this is an extended warranty then it can be either way as well. Check with your local dealer and see how does mobile work there. Or the park will know if you are staying in an RV park.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I knew my problem wanted a service tec located in my area attwood did.t answer their phone so tried thrir web not happy.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you call a local RV shop? Not sure who didn't respond. They can process a warranty claim for you through Atwood, unless this is the result of mice getting into the furance. Then it wouldn't be covered.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Give Adrian's Mobile Rv Service a call at(###) ###-####and he should be able to assist you in this.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if Adrian's was able to help you on this issue?