Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a small travel trailer and can't seem to get gas to

Customer Question

I have a small travel trailer and can't seem to get gas to refrigerator or water heater...stove lights right up....
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This could be a LP pressure issue, just because the stove is working does not mean the LP pressure is good. Go to the main tank and shut the valve, slowly open it back up. Sometimes if that valve is opened to fast the regulator can lock up and you may not get the proper pressure. Since both the fridge and water heater do not appear to be working have to look at the LP as that is something they both have in common. A shop with a manometer can test the pressure and see if it is good.

I can send you some troubleshooting info for the appliances but I would need to know the make and model of each one.

Robert