Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Does the Atwood gh performance propane furnace have a filter

Customer Question

Does the Atwood High performance propane furnace have a filter that needs changing. The furnace pumps cold air....could the filter need changing?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Do you have the model number of the Atwood? After you turn the thermostat ON, the fan should come on, after a few seconds you should hear a click from the gas valve and the electrode should start to spark, do you hear that happening? Also do you have an outside access panel for the furnace OR just an exhaust port?

Thanks, Robert

This might take some going back and forth, you are not getting charged each time you respond, follow ups are included.......

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if you need more help on this, please let me know, follow ups are included...

Robert