Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2002 dutchman classic 30rl a nd I have 4 outlet

Customer Question

I have a 2002 dutchman classic 30rl a nd I have 4 outlet that are not working . I have check the cirturt breakers and look for fic outlets and I still can not get power to outlets thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I would look again for a GFI that might be hiding, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside, I have seen them is some strange locations. IF you do not find another one or it is good then it could be a wiring issue at one the outlets, they should all be tied together on the same circuit breaker so if one fails the others will as well. You could try a polarity checker, it will plug into the outlets and tell you if there is a wiring issue, most home improvement stores have them.

Beyond that I would check the breaker and see if you have AC voltage in and out of the breaker for the outlets. IF so then I would go to the first non working outlet that is closest to the breaker panel and check your connections, work away from the breaker panel. IF you are using any adapters or extension cords on the main cord you plug in with please let me know... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi I was just checking in to see if my answer helped or you have more questions or concerns.... Robert