Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I live in Helena mt. I have an 1985 35' winnabago that ran

Customer Question

I live in Helena mt. I have an 1985 35' winnabago that ran great until I got ahold of it, as I knew nothing about shutting down electrical. what I need to know is there someone willing to get this one owner beauty up and running?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Not sure what you are asking? What kind of issues are you having with it or are you looking for a RV shop in your area to take a look at this? Normally we answer technical questions regarding all the RV systems. I am sure if you contacted some RV shops near your area or put an add on Craig's list you might get someone to look at whatever issues you have. IF you have any detailed questions please let me know... Robert