Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I'm looking low beam headlight fuse on my 2003 Fleetwood

Customer Question

I'm looking for the low beam headlight fuse on my 2003 Fleetwood Discovery 29-S.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I do have a print that you can look at but after I viewed it does not indicate a fuse for that circuit, not to say there is one but maybe the print will give you some more ideas where to look, if the high beams are coming on it could be a relay, but once again the print is not very clear on the headlights. Click HERE and have a look, this is for the Freightliner chassis. IF you are not seeing the fuse or relay and have checked all the fuse locations on the print then I would get a hold of Fleetwood with your FIN, they have a technical support number and normally respond during the week they should be able to at least tell you any possible locations.... Hope this helps some, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert