Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My camper has a dometic 9100 electric awning without a metal

Customer Question

My camper has a dometic 9100 electric awning without a metal weather guard can I add one now.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You can, but you have to buy the whole roller assy.........you can't purchase just the weather shield. That can be expensive! If you use a good protective treatment on the cloth on a regular basis and keep it clean that really isn't needed. I can get you a price and part number if you still are interested in pursuing this option. You have to add the labor of changing it out as well. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Was this helpful and all you needed here? Please get back to me if you need a part number. I would just need to know the awning length from center arm to center arm.