Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2005 Winnebago 38' motorhome ser# B4MPA7GX53400570

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Winnebago 38' motorhome ser# ***** I need instructions how to change the plastic sliders in the large slide out. Also need the parts for it and 2 front springs jack Thank You. Kim
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What is the model of the Winnebago? Also can you explain the plastic sliders a bit more or send a picture of what you are talking about?

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Adventure. The sliders are on the first lift of slider as it comes up to slide in. Mine does not clear the floor. Kim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Yes they look worn out. I am afraid the only place that might be able to help you with that and the jack springs is Winnebago, they actually have one of the better parts departments in the RV world. I would contact them directly and see if they can get you the parts you need. Another option would be try some of the larger RV salvage yards such as Arizona RV salvage or Colaw, sometimes you can luck out on finding parts like this. Winnebago can be reached at 1...800....537....1885.... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped OR you have more questions or concerns.... Robert