Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Norcold N1095 RV refrigerator. Even though I am

Customer Question

I have a Norcold N1095 RV refrigerator. Even though I am hooked to AC power from the park my refrigerator displays a "no AC" code and runs only on LP. There is no other code displayed. It works fine on LP, I just don't like to use it up if I don't have to.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is Robert......

Go to the back of the fridge and check the plug in and make sure it has power, the fridge needs DC voltage to turn ON but also works on AC power. IF the plug has power then I would check the circuit board for a blown fuse. The circuit board will be under the outside access panel. One fuse is for AC power, make sure you unplug the cord from the outlet while you check the fuses. You do not want to touch that fuse with it plugged in. IF the fuse is good then the circuit board is going to be at fault. Click HERE for a service manual and see page 12, the manual should help out. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert