peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2000 holiday rambler endeavor with a wiring

Customer Question

i have a 2000 holiday rambler endeavor with a wiring problem. engine idles then the engine dies the tail lights come on. I know nothing wrong with the engine because i can install a breakout harness and give the engine what it needs and will run.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not inspected the wiring on the engine as well as leading to the engine and from the fuse panels and the engine computer this needs done.If a fault is found with the wiring at all the wiring will need to be repaired or replaced to correct this here.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. with no issues let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete