peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2008 terra how do i override t'he main room slide its stuck

Customer Question

2008 terra how do i override t'he main room slide its stuck open
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The leveling jacks were Also stuck down all t'he lights are flashing on t'he leveler i was Abel to raise t'he jacks but t'he lights are still flashing
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In allot of cases this can be due to the question being difficult to answer or the correct person that can help may not be online.This sounds like a fault with the control panel or a sensor for the leveling jacks.If you can this should be checked/tested by a facility that works on this model to get an accurate diagnosis for the fault here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete