Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Model gc6aa-8e 6.2 gal need new board old # 93257 what is

Customer Question

model gc6aa-8e 6.2 gal need new board old # ***** what is new number?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Have you had that board checked to be sure it is bad? They are pretty reliable and most of the time it is the thermal fuse or thermostat or ECO that is the problem. They are pretty expensive if you go with an Atwood board and if you are sure it is bad, I would put a Dinosaur Electronics UIB-S board in there with a cover and save yourself about $60 or so and have a more dependable product. Most dealers have them and online they can be found at good prices on both Amazon and E-Bay. I am adding a link to the Atwood Service Manual for you as well. Print out a copy or as least Bookmark it so you can come back to it again later. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/atwoodwaterheater.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am adding a link to the parts breakdown for you.......... http://www.laurelhurstdistributors.com/parts/waterheaters/Atwood_elec.html

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

If you go with an Atwood board it is the 91504 board...........

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back to see if the information I provided was helpful and if you still need some additional information to resolve this issue?