peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I HAVE A GEORGETOWN FOREST RIVER 2013 MODEL MY LEVELERS WONT

Customer Question

I HAVE A GEORGETOWN FOREST RIVER 2013 MODEL
MY LEVELERS WONT WORK
THE CONTROL PANEL HAS NO LIGHTS ON BUT AFTER UN PLIGGING THE 4 WIRE PLUG AND TESTING WITH A TEST LIGHT THE RED WIRE IS HOT
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Double check and make sure no fuses are found to be blown or missing causing this issue here.If all fuses are found to be o.k. and you do have the correct power and ground signals to the control panel this can be the control panel itself that may have failed internally electonically needing replaced.I have seen the control panel fail in the past on other models needing replaced to correct issues like this here.This would need to be tested further to see if this is the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete