Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

99 pace arrow vision 36B. Cabin heater and a/c inop.

Customer Question

99 pace arrow vision 36B. Cabin heater and a/c inop. Electonic climate control master light for "output shorted" stays lit. Checked fuses and circuit breakers below fridge--all fine. How do I troubleshoot?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

You are going to have to check the wiring to the AC units. Click HERE for a service manual on this, it should help out, see the section with "short indicator" Hope this helps some..... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Feedback: The "service" you provided, sending a layperson a pdf of the hvac wiring, is of no benefit. I identified symptoms and needed you to take the time and tell me, in my experience, these are the 3 most likely causes and here’s how you check that out, so that I could fix it or buy the part and replace it. I'm a pretty handy guy and have tools (including meters) and can function as a pair of hands connected by technology to an experienced knowledgebase. If I could "figure it out" myself, I wouldn't need justanswer or your services. I was too busy getting a solution in place so my kid's vacation wasn't ruined and tried to pay extra to give you a second chance, but you were unavailable. I want a refund. If I post on justanswer again, please do NOT respond.Sincerely,
Alan