Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

AC works,light comes on,will not start furnace

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This could be the thermostat, upper control board in the AC unit or the circuit board on the furnace. I am showing you have a 5 button T-stat with that number you supplied, I would try and reset the thermostat to see if it corrects the problem. Turn the T-stat OFF, next hold down the top and bottom button at the same time, while holding the buttons turn the T-stat back ON and you should see FF, once you see FF release the buttons and see if the furnace will start. I would next check on the furnance for a breaker, most have a round button you on the back side of the furnace which is accessed through the outside panel if you have one. The circuit board on the furnace can also be tested by a RV shop, most have a special tester for the boards. I would also check your fuses inside the RV make sure you do not have one blown, if all of the above is good then you probably have an issue with the board inside the AC unit or a bad T-stat... Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more help... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped or you have anymore questions, follow ups are included....

Robert