Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a generator with two 20 amp 120 volt receptacles and

Customer Question

I have a generator with two 20 amp 120 volt receptacles and two 240 volt receptacles. the receiving plug is a L14 four pole 30 amp locking plug. Is there any way to wire this generator to this receptacle?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You can use an adapter which many RV shops sell. There are adapters out there for almost any configuration you can have. They are available online as well from many retailers and I suspect that Amazon and E-Bay sellers offer them. If you can, attach a photo or your cord plug to a post so I can see it and I may be able to tell you the part number you need. Thanks! All follow ups are included in our fee here and fully expected.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

And are you sure you don't have one already on the generator? Mine has one which is a "floating" type so it identifies wheter or not to supply 120 VAC or 240 VAC. I use mine to power my water pump which is 240 VAC and I have that plug on my cord.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back to see if you still need some assistance with this or was the information I provided enough here?