Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I can't get my slide outs, out. I was told that the

Customer Question

I can't get my slide outs, out. I was told that the disconnect switch needs to be on. Right now the switch is gold weather it is on or off. Doesn't it need to be green when it's on, and without color when it's off? Do I need a new switch, or can I do something else? Everything was working great until we just got home from a camping trip.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI my name is Robert....

IF the disconnect switch was not working you would not have any power at all to the interior, is that what is happening? Make sure the parking brake is set and the RV is in park or neutral. IF you have all your power to the interior and dash I would go to the battery and make sure you do not have a tripped breaker, sometimes they will put a breaker on the cable from the slide-outs and normally it would be 18" from the battery, could be on the frame or inside a battery control box, below is a picture. IF you are missing all the interior power please let me know.... Robert

Breaker.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert