Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I'm not sure you can. I've tried to use this service before

Customer Question

Hi Robert, I'm Jason. I'm not sure you can. I've tried to use this service before with absolutely no luck. Are you familiar with RV/camper tank monitoring systems by Ventline?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I am familiar with the SeeLevel/Ventline but only for troubleshooting, I have not done any new installs on them so it would be difficult for me to tell you how to do the conversion. I am going to put your question back up for other experts. Maybe another RV expert will be able to help you better then I can. I do not know when another expert will respond they come and go daily. My goal is for you to have the best possible answer.... Robert

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am adding a link to the Manual for this system, even though you may already have it. Too bad they didn't include a wiring diagram for persons like yourself that aren't familiar with all these things. I would contact them directly for one. And as for the pump lead, you can wire up one directly from the battery using a shortstop breaker rated for 10 amps instead of a fuse. Use 12 gauge wire and put it in some loom wrap for protection. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. https://www.garnetinstruments.com/support/support-documents/?i=709-p3w-seelevel-ii-tank-monitor-system

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Call me at my shop later if you think that would be helpful. I am in California but, I will supply my cell number so you can get in touch with me after hours if needed.